The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Forum - Last Login

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests View previous topic
View next topic
Forum - Last Login
SnyperBob

Post Forum - Last Login Reply with quote
Hey guys,

I was wondering if we could activate the setting that displays when someone last logged in. Usually you can see this when you can go to people's profiles (on other forums).

I just think it would be cool to tell if someone is busy (hasn't logged on in a couple days). I was just looking over some old posts and wondering if some of the other members that joined a while ago are still checking out the forums

Thanks!
Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:01 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
d_sellers1

Post Reply with quote
Seems like a good idea to me. There's currently 47 registered users right now but I've noticed only about six or seven that make comments regularly. (I'm usually around and read most of the stuff but just don't have anything to contribute to most of the threads.)

Derek
Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ytek
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I'll check that out, and if it can be implemented -- then we will Smile

Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: