The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DONE: FORUM - Avatars?

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests View previous topic
View next topic
DONE: FORUM - Avatars?
SnyperBob

Post DONE: FORUM - Avatars? Reply with quote
What do you guys think about allowing avatars on the forums? Probably draw up some rules like no half naked chicks or something, but I like avatars.

When scrolling through threads, you can easily identify which posts are from someone based on their avatar pic.

Just an idea Smile
Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post WHAT!? Reply with quote
What is wrong with half-naked chicks?

Vaughn

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SnyperBob

Post Re: WHAT!? Reply with quote
CribKeeper wrote:
What is wrong with half-naked chicks?

Vaughn

Haha, now that's what I like to hear! I tried logging into the admin panel to set it up for myself, but it says I'm not authorized to administer this forum.

I would like one of these as my avatar Smile

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bob, are you one of those guys on the Woot blogs during woot-offs? heheh I love a good Woot-off at work heheh.

Vaughn

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I turned on Avatars now. I think I will have staff use the Hal logo (or whatever they want Wink

I am using it! Smile

Vaughn

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SnyperBob

Post Reply with quote
Haha, that's awesome. Actually yes, that was me in the woot offs, haha!

Small freakin world (Internet)....Yeah, I still can't win a bag of crap. Tried every time too!

When everyone else tags up I'll change mine to the vcrib tag. My current one is a pic of myself. I'm hitting up a paintbal big game next month. 300 ppl vs 300 ppl. wewt!
Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: