The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
HAI Support!

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion View previous topic
View next topic
HAI Support!
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post HAI Support! Reply with quote
http://www.cocoontech.com/index.php?s=f84821b49648a71598e8e0e45d1062b3&showtopic=12782

Dan over at Cocoontech just posted that HAI is releasing a .NET DLL/API for HAI controllers! This means integration with vCrib will be easily supported.

If any one is interested in this, speak up.

Vaughn

Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lpitman

Post Reply with quote
Definately interested in HAI OmniPro support for both automation and security support...
Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Since I can not afford an HAI controller, I can't write it. But anyone who can use their API, can make a App in no time at all and I would walk them thru it.

I have an API, so just have to put the 2 api's in a project and its like magic =)

Vaughn

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eatmeimadanish

Post Reply with quote
Wow its like a grand for their controllers. No sense in that.
Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:22 am View user's profile Send private message
SnyperBob

Post Reply with quote
I have implemented an Elk M1G recently (finally?). I still don't have enough money for all the sensors and stuff I want to do, but that will come with time. I wasn't going to go with the Gold, but I decided it would be cheaper in the long run for what I want to use the system for.

I will look into doing an app for that for vCrib next year some time once I'm settled with everything going on

Clever image to be inserted here soon.... Smile
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
There is a .NET ELK API out there, if you had time to put in on a project like that, I could rough in the vCrib code and their API... Then you would just have to a little coding and a lot of testing, since I couldn't test anything here. But I would help you with any issues and any VB.NET questions... I am sure Hobbes could help if you use C# since he has done severals apps for vCrib now.

Maybe it would not take so much time invested as you might think and maybe you wanna do it sooner Very Happy

Seriously though, I want ELK support bad, so just hollar whenever you have the time.

Vaughn

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: