The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Vcrib as a service
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Vcrib as a service
Eatmeimadanish

Post Reply with quote
Actually rereading your post, I think your solution is the best. One application that can run in either state is sufficient. I firmly believe that the install should be less of a worry then the functionality. VCRIB is a very exciting application, with alot of room to grow (IE. Portlets via touchscreens to interface with it, Applications for phones (or web apps), a simple user interface for non admins, etc... ) No sense in worrying about if people can get it installed or not, I think that can come via documentation or assistance as users/contributers grow.

My Email is eatmeimadanish gmail com if anyone ever needs help with installations or just wants to chat.

P.S. One of my skills is ideation (creating many ideas off of one) however that can be annoying to those who actually have to do the work. Thanks for all you do Vaughn, I have a profound respect for you.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I have an open line of communications with my testers and developer/s. I use Yahoo, MSN and Google talk. My account is VaughnRupp on all services. Feel free to add me to whatever IM you use and contact me whenever you like. I am home 24x7 and love inspired people, so if you have any questions, requests, or just want to chat about IT/HA, the lines are open.

Vaughn

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: