The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Compiled Known Bugs 0090.2 Beta Post here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Beta Bug Reports View previous topic
View next topic
Compiled Known Bugs 0090.2 Beta Post here
hobbes487

Post Reply with quote
You are correct. It doesn't report the GONE state, but if the check box never switches to off, that means the device is being detected each interval and sending the HERE state, so your object should never auto-off. if everything is working fine in vcrib, i must have a bug with the check box. i will check it out. thanks

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aaron

Post Reply with quote
I already gave Localhost access... I'm removing & reinstalling MySQL to see if it fixes the issue.

I'm going to be here... PLEASE automate the install/setup/verification of MySQL in vCrib. It seems there are a lot of issues/gotchas here that would be avoided.

I've spent several hours and have not yet been able to try vCrib, purely because of MySQL ... and I'm a techie for a living working with far more complicated systems than MySQL (Exchange, MS SQL, VMware, Citrix, etc)
Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I will gladly show anyone how easy the install is by doing it for them. I can't record at movie now though, all my trials expired for Camtasia expire and I have to build a new machine.

Just install logmein, and ping me on IM and I will have ya up and running in a few minutes...

Vaughn

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Humanzee

Post Reply with quote
Humanzee: Admin.exe Actions based on time triggers do not execute.
Humanzee; Admin.exe Sunrise and Sunset OFFSET variables are not calculated accurately, they tend to equal the actual sunrise and sunset times.

First Post updated.

vCrib Tester #1, Forum moderator, using INSTEON devices, X10 sensors and remotes via W800RF, All doors are wired with contact closures.
vCrib Wiki
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jorad

Post Reply with quote
I'm getting the same thing Aaron is getting... I'm doing this on a fresh install of XP. I did download and install .NET 2.0 and master started working and seemed to be able to connect to the database however admin still isn't working and displays the same warnings. Is there anything else that I need to install?
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Beta Bug Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: