The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
.NET for version 0070

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Roadmap View previous topic
View next topic
.NET for version 0070
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post .NET for version 0070 Reply with quote
I have converted a couple of the core apps and the programming API to .NET and am now working on the other apps. I hope .NET opens a new realm of functionality to the project. We will see better smartphone and web support now that the project is coming current with state of the art technology.

The apps are a combonation of VB.NET 2008 and C# 2008. Version 0060 was released with just the VB6 apps and I will release these seperately, but they will work with the 0060 DB are are interchangable with the current apps for now.

Vaughn

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
The only .NET app that got included in the 0070 build was the Weather app. Every fix I have done to the VB6 Class, I have tried to mirror in the .NET DLL though. I have also been trying to keep Master.exe .NET version upto date. I decided that we need to achieve a core stability before I go replacing apps that will introduce a new set of bugs, etc. I still hope to get more .NET clients released with source in the upcoming versions though.

Hobbes' BT and ZWave clients are both in .NET and using the .NET API, so we are making advances on the .NET front, but since I did not release much like this post expecting for 0070, I thought I would give an update. And since Hobbes was out of town when I released, I did not include his apps in this build. This year should see much faster releases though and I will get his apps included in the next MSI installer.

Vaughn

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mohsinj677

Post Mohsin Reply with quote
Embarassed This post is so great and nice Embarassed

Hobbes' BT and ZWave clients are both in .NET and using the .NET API, so we are making advances on the .NET front, but since I did not release much like this post expecting for 0070, I thought I would give an update. And since Hobbes was out of town when I released, I did not include his apps in this build. This year should see much faster releases though and I will get his apps included in the next MSI installer.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Roadmap All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: