The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DONE: Bluetooth On Premises detection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests View previous topic
View next topic
DONE: Bluetooth On Premises detection
SnyperBob

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for the info.

The BT adaptor that I got, I bought to play around with connecting Wii-motes to the computer. I used it to do all those little projects; wii drums on the pc, touch screen/write on a normal monitor with IR pen, etc....

I'm guessing that all those apps were written with the MS stack in mind, so I should be good to test as well.

Thanks

Clever image to be inserted here soon.... Smile
Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
hobbes487

Post Reply with quote
ok. here is a very early version that I would like you all to test. We are still ironing out some kinks with the vcrib integration so that doesn't work, but i would like some feedback on other people's cell phone compatibility.

download here - intitial version released, go here: http://thevirtualcrib.com/phpbbdir/viewtopic.php?t=267&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I think it is pretty self explanatory, but here are some instructions:

1. start program
2. click Start Scanning
3. nearby devices will appear in left column
4. select device to pair to and click Par Device
5. the code to pair is '0000'
6. Once paired the device should appear in the right column with either a 'Here' or 'Away' next to it. If your device is nearby and BT is turned on it should say 'Here'. if not then there is a problem. It may take a few seconds for the device to move from the left to the right because it scans once a minute.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: