The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
0090.2 Cannot do about half of the things I try... CRASHES

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Beta Bug Reports View previous topic
View next topic
0090.2 Cannot do about half of the things I try... CRASHES
Aaron

Post 0090.2 Cannot do about half of the things I try... CRASHES Reply with quote
Delete Object that is a location... crash

Try to add a new Object... sorry, ADD button does not light up at least half the time

Click Update on an Object without changing anything... crash, duplicate object

... I find this a bit discouraging and cannot modify the default system efficiently so I'm going to wait until the developers test this a little more and work out bugs that stop basic setup of objects.

If and devs want to see what I'm doing, in case I'm the only one seeing these errors (which would be very odd), I'm happy to allow VNC viewing.
Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
The the Add button does not light up on an Objct it is because the Name/Description is already in use to try to help people from creating duplicate objects. There are places in the app that crash, but it is usually when people do things wrong... I can fix those as they are reported, but I generally experience NO errors, so I don'tsee them or think about them. When testers point them out, I go in and fix them...

So I will look at all of these, but some of them I might not be able to duplicate.. I will let ya know as I get into these..

Vaughn

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Beta Bug Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: