The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Work log/Master List

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests View previous topic
View next topic
Work log/Master List
SnyperBob

Post Work log/Master List Reply with quote
Hey Vaughn,

Just wondering if it would be possible for you to post your master list of things you want to work or are currently working on. Possibly post it up here on the forums in a restricted area viewable by testers or something.

I think that would make it easier for me/us to see what you already have in mind. I feel bad requesting some of the crazy stuff, just to have it turn around when Humanzee posts that you're already considering it or have plans for it. Smile

Just seeing if it's a possibility to see what you have going on Smile

Thanks,
Bob
Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
SnyperBob

Post Reply with quote
Oh, I just noticed this list:
http://thevirtualcrib.com/phpbbdir/viewtopic.php?t=23

but I don't think this it the master list Smile
Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:09 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
SnyperBob wrote:
Oh, I just noticed this list:
http://thevirtualcrib.com/phpbbdir/viewtopic.php?t=23

but I don't think this it the master list Smile

Yeah I kinda started it over. My master list is in MindManager and I just need time to convert it over. Here is a safe bet though: I have been pondering this project my whole life and have been obsessed over the last two years so you can safely bet I have thought of about everything. What I need is PRIORITIES. Which features do YOU want and how bad so I know what to focus on now....

I have 10,000 hours of work and I can put in about 8 hours a day. So the things lacking are not due to a lack of vision, just a lack of time. Someday when we have 5-10 coders, we will be able to blow through this stuff. Currently, I am lucky to survice every day. I spend every moment I can on this stuff and have given up my social life, GF, family, games and about everything else too. And actually seeing the full lists just makes me feel even more overwhelmed and hopeless sometimes =)

It is picking up everyday though. I try to spend a few minutes in here, a few on docs, a few on the house, a few on coding, trying to make a new website, etc... Just hang with me for a bit and you will see the progress continue to pick up. YTek on the forums, you on a Wiki and Matt helping with design is already helping. Now I am hiring some help from India and paying for it. The biggest help I hope to come along is just a good old fashion HTML guy with CSS experience, but I will probably not need him by the time he shows as I am committed to a site redesign, now...

Humanzee helping with with knowledge is a massive too. I am checking the forums 4-5 times a days now and he seems to beat me to all the questions =) I remembered when he was asking all these questions.

Thanks for your patience and I am updating the features and will get more in the roadmap section soon.

Vaughn

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:13 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: