The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion View previous topic
View next topic
ANNOUNCEMENT
hobbes487

Post ANNOUNCEMENT Reply with quote
Hello all,

If you have noticed things being pretty quite around here and wondering what is going on there is no need to worry. Vaughn and I have been hard at work working on something extra special that will make vCrib look antique. We hope to get it to the point where we can give a preview of it in a week or so.

For those of you who have asked questions about vCrib, we are sorry for not being diligent in answering them, but i assure you that what is coming is well worth the wait.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by hobbes487 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Yes, I appologize for not spending time here recently. We have been very busy though. I answered a few forum posts and will try to help with people's setups some, but support will continue to be somewhat limited.

Vaughn

Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hobbes487

Post Reply with quote
NEW UPDATE

Vaughn and I are proud to announce the site for the new project that we have been working on. We have created a whole new website, wiki and forum to focus solely on the new project. There is also video on the site to demo part of the new system. Going forward we will be fielding questions, suggestions and volunteers on this new site. We will also be looking for dedicated testers to work with us to make the system better.

http://www.opensourceautomation.com/

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Virtual Crib general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: