The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DONE 0050: Vacant after _ minutes as a variable.

Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests View previous topic
View next topic
DONE 0050: Vacant after _ minutes as a variable.
Humanzee

Post DONE 0050: Vacant after _ minutes as a variable. Reply with quote
I think that the Occupancy Time out should be a variable so that we can make its duration conditional. I.e. If Mode = Sleep then set occupancy for the Family room to 2 minutes instead of 15.

I'd still keep the values in the location tab too its just that as varibles they will be easier to update through some other process.
Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am View user's profile Send private message
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Locations and Users are being converted into Objects (Devices), the current version (package 4.4) has done the first part of this and the extra fields not supported by the Devices will be added next, eliminating the Location and User screens and tables. After this change is complete, you will be able to update any field with generic commands.

Vaughn

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CribKeeper
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
This request is completed. There is now a Set Vacancy Timer command that will adjust the vacancy timout for any location. So when my bathroom door closes, the vacancy timer for bathroom is changed from 1 minute to 25, when the door is opened again, it is changed back to 1 minute.

This does not use variable, but a new field in the Object table. The field only shows up when the device type of Location is selected.

Vaughn

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    The Virtual Crib - Home Automation Software Forum Index » Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: